Saturday, May 12, 2007

At first I thought this was a good thing

We went on a tour of greater wellington's second hand stores yesterday, including the Paraparaumu Statue Bargain Barn. Not that I could buy any retro finds which I uncovered due to impending travel, but it is still fun to troll through other people's discards.
Anyway, when we were at the Statue Bargain Barn I was having a casual flick through the CDs for sale, and I found a couple of National Youth Choir recordings which I was involved in: Gaude and Choir of the World.

At first I thought this was a good thing, as I hadn't purchased these CDs when they originally came out and these were only $2 each. Then I noticed that there were multiple copies of the Choir of the World CD for sale. 22 to be exact.

How did all of these copies (all still in their individual shrink wrapping) end up in the same second hand store, nestled up against an assortment of musical mediocrity?

That is all

No comments: