Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Evolution of a moustache

Last month I grew a moustache. It was fundraising, honest, but more importantly it allowed me to establish exactly how long I take to grow a moustache, as opposed to just bumfluff.
Answer: 20 days, with real Tom Selleck properties kicking in around day 25.

While it was important for me to establish this duration, I don't think I will be entering Movember again any time soon. Pictorial history in reverse below. And yes there was trimming, otherwise the facial hair looks bad.

Day 30, on day release. Probably my pick of the pictures.

















Day 30, intellectual look.














Day 25. The horror, the horror. Oh so itchy.













Day 20. This was about the point at which I became alarmed at how comfortable I was with said facial hair.













Day 15. Serious lateral coverage emerging here, in great need of trimming down to size.














Day 10. No real effort exerted yet. Given that my current winter shaving frequency is Sundays, this is equivalent to me forgetting to shave once.

1 comment:

1998 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.